a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Monday, January 19, 2015

Monday

And here it is Monday again. We had to go to the ostomy clinic to have my condition assessed and for them to suggest some treatment for the bleeding at the site of my stoma. Fortunately by the time we got to the clinic the bleeding had ceased.  But we still need to make a few changes for the next couple of weeks. I am fortunate though , no pain.

We then went down to Tim's for coffee and doughnut. They have a special on right now- dark chocolate drink and dark chocolate doughnut.  I love the dark chocolate so of course I bought the duo and truly enjoyed it. So take a hint from me and order this treat.

Ray made chicken noodle  soup for dinner and as usual it was wonderful. 
A great quilt for little cowgirls and cowboys, hat and boots.


Pretty little quilt for a baby, rainbow colours.



This quilting is just amazing isn't it?
\


Sweet faced little guy, I would like to have him in my home.

That's it for tonight folks. Time for Midsomer Murders LOL.

Have a great evening.
      
                               Good night.



No comments: