a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Charlotte and friends

Charlotte buffing up a pony, seems to me to be on the wrong end if that pony gets ticked off.


Charlotte and her dear old friend Tucker who has been with her since she was born.  He is declining now at a ripe old age and she will be very unhappy when he goes. Everyone will be sad.


These two are good friends at the moment.
Ray had to go to see his doctor today about his shoulders but the doctor would not put the needles in them. He has to wait until next week now for the treatment because he had no one to drive him home. I called Matthew and he said he would take him next week.

I spent the day at home again as I still have that sore throat and am in some pain. I didn't even get out of my nightgown. I sure hope tomorrow is a lot better. I'm tired of not feeling well.


And that is all for tonight.

Good night.

                           















No comments: