a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Friday, March 13, 2015

plane




Can you figure this one out?

I am unable to get the instructions on this page for some reason.  If you do let me know what you have discovered.



Found this charming fellow on Facebook. It starts young LOL.

Did we go out today I can't remember, Ray says no. But we do go out tomorrow.
That means I spent a lot of time on the laptop. Too much time.
I must slow down on my computering.  At least when we go out I get off the internet for a few hours. Tomorrow I want to do a bit of sewing. Strips along the heart rows I  did earlier this month and then sew the rows together. 
Matthew called and said he would be over tomorrow. I am looking forward to that visit. It will be good to see him.

So because I did nothing today there is little to talk about in my world.


He looks a little uncomfortable so do let his mom know if you see her. LOL.

Not much more to say folks. My brain is not up to much tonight.

Have a great evening.

Good night.




No comments: