a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Spring is here

Spring in Vancouver pictures taken by my niece Karin to express Spring. Wonderful isn't it?

Rain today , that is a spring thing here. But I like the rain. The days are not gloomy to me just gray, that's a good neutral colour. And it is also restful. The sound of rain on the roof sets the mood  for the day and for the night too. It is soothing.
My wonderful husband Ray taking a rest. 

So we stay in today watching TV, old movies B+W, a trip to the past and a good journey too.

We washed my table topper in the washing machine today and it came out well. I don't put my quilted pieces in the dryer because I don't like the crumpled look after it comes out of the dryer so we hang it on the shower rod and let it air dry.  It comes out just the way I like it. Ray does the hanging because I am too short to get it up there properly.



Rick and Katherine have reached Galveston and this is the Bishop's Palace and here below is a house across the street, another beauty.



I love architecture and think this would be a great place to visit. Enjoy it Rick and Katherine.



Sometimes I think this could be me LOL. 



Isn't this quilt wonderful, all the colours of the rainbow and all squared up with twenty squares in each block. I find this very attractive.  I think the measure is 2 1/2 inch squares. This would give a large square of 10 1/2 inches.



Time to go for tonight folks, have a great evening.
Good night.


                             









No comments: