a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Tops for me

When we went to the doctor the other day she did not give Ray anything new since all drugs seem to affect his kidneys so he is just using Tylenol. However, she increased the Methotrexate by one pill. I personally don't think that will help and so far it is not making much of a difference. This is such a hard thing to help. He suffers a lot especially in his shoulders.  I pray that help soon comes.

Today we went out in the morning to Sears in Brentwood mall to exchange the tops I bought last week. We got some different ones that are very pretty. The mall is very messed up as there is tons of construction going on. I think they have used up the parking lot for high rises and perhaps an addition to the mall. It is going to be in that state for at least a couple of years. However, we do manage to get things done as we want them. We ate lunch in the food court, went to TanJay to get the new tops, and then to the bookstore where I bought one book and Ray bought a big book on World War One. I am going to read that one too. I always look at the pictures to see if I can find my dad who fought in that war.  Then we decided to come home but first we had to go to the PO to mail a letter.
I had a good nap when I got home. I tire easily these days.


Kind of like this guy LOL.


Haha these cuties are called whookies who, who, who.



Now here's a puppy who knows what she is doing. 

Time to go folks.  Have a lovely evening.
                                       Good night.

                                              




No comments: