a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Sunday files

Sunday  a rainy day and we stayed in all day . Ray made pea soup and we had it for dinner, 

deliciously delicious. 


We did a bit of work today, I did the laundry washed, folded and put away where it belongs and Ray cooked. That was it as far as work went. 

I searched through my fabrics for so nice red fabric to use as strips for my heart rows. I think I found it. Tomorrow I'll cut the strips and then this week I'll sew the strips to the rows. And who knows what comes next. I play it all by ear.



Handsome guy, I found this photo of Richard on my computer and thought to share it. I have no idea where it was taken .
Rick is in Oklahoma City today on his wandering elevator trip.



Aaron on the right and Adam in green. Adam is my great grandson and Aaron is my grandson, Adam's son.  Looks as if they are entering a race or finishing a race. They look too cool to be finishing a race LOL. Good for them!



Here is a sweet face , who could not love this.



I'm sure you all know how I love hexagons, this is a smorgasbord of hexagons for me. I am entranced.

So for tonight folks this is the end.

      Good night!
                           







No comments: