a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Thursday, March 5, 2015

dinner out

We had dinner at Mr.Ho's Chinese restaurant, our favourite place  for Chinese food.  Adam and Lisa came with us  and we had a great meal plus  good company. I am happy to have the time with them. They were off to the opera Die Fledermaus put on by the Vancouver Opera Company. It is a comedy , I am sure they will have a great time. I read the revue on my laptop and it sounds like fun. I like a farce once in a while.



We went to the Ostomy Clinic today , I thought it was the last visit but Andy, the nurse, made another appointment for me next week. 
We saw the new rings which are thinner and lighter and won't leave a mark on my skin. 

Then we came home and I had a nice long nap. I seem to need a nap each afternoon nowadays. I wonder if it is my age. Oh well, I enjoy the naps.

We saw the first robin of spring this morning. Beautiful isn't he?



I love this season, all the flowering trees are in bloom, the daffodils have blossomed as have the hyacinths. It is such a gorgeous time of year.


This is such a neat idea. However I am not able to read what is on the pocket even when it is enlarged.



A neat cushion but while the design is great, the colour is too bright for me. I would use a softer pallette.

Well folks that is all for tonight.
    Have a great evening .
                         
        Good night.
                                        



No comments: