a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Heart passed the test

http://www.victorianaquiltdesigns.com/VictorianaQuilters/SewingRoom.htm 
Such a cute idea for those pesky little threads. And the rest of the blog is fun too.
http://innovativeinventory.blogspot.com/2011/05/rag-quilt-how-to.html  Once again how to make a rag quilt. Good photos.
The heart tests I had  recently showed that my heart was able to get through the surgery  hurrah!
I have a date for my surgery.  The Doctor will remove my bladder Sept.20th. Then I might actually get off these antibiotics, start feeling  better and can get my life back. I am really looking forward to seeing my friends and going to my sewing groups. What a great early Christmas gift!
I can hardly wait to be well again :)
My dressing this morning had to be changed  as the whole arm was itchy and all red. The nurse did a good job today , no itch at all.
We made a trip to Wal Mart after the visit to the clinic .Ray spends his time in the grocery section and I go to the clothes and make up. I was looking for a skin cleanser to clean off my facial skin. I already have the  scrub and face cream. After all the problems I have had this year my skin is the biggest victim, so it needs some tender loving care :))
We had a bite to eat at Wendy's. I had the baked potato and sour cream. I just love that  and have it every time I go to Wendy's.
We came home , I checked out my mail but was not feeling too well and went to bed. Some days are like that.
Every year the swallows build a nest in our garage entrance. We always try and get a good picture of the babies in the next. Tonight this picture shows the baby's beaks peeking over the nest. Ray will take some more tomorrow and see if he can get a better one. But for today here it is up in the right hand corner.
Something different now. My daughter in law in Quebec loves to grow flowers and she sent her favourite photo yesterday. It is surely very pretty.
More beautiful flowers out side the clinic. I enjoy these every day and love the colours.
And I have a house today. It is red even though it looks brown.
The detail of the fence is carried through  on the balcony railing.

And so good night.
Have a great evening.
Bon Soir.




1 comment:

Jeanna said...

Good luck with your surgery! I hope all goes well and that you are feeling much better soon!