a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

sew time



http://www.tishastamps.com/my_weblog/2012/01/achoo-im-sure-the-next-time-i-sneeze-ill-bedying-from-an-unknown-virus-spread-around-the-world-starting-in-hong-kong-and.html

Kleenex Holders, looks easy and maybe they can be donated to a guild, church , hospital or bazaar. Time to start thinking of gift items.
Mary has a new blog on Facebook called Urban Snapshot. I guess you could put it in the search to find it.

Today was my Tuesday groups. I did a bit of embroidery before lunch. Then I was totally wiped out so asked Pat to take me home instead of going on to Pumpkin Seeds. Pat doesn't go to PS so it was not out of her way. That also meant I was not going to Betty's for tea and cakes too. Oh what a shame. I don't know why the fatigue hit me like that but I came home and went right to bed for a couple of hours.
Sharon shown here holding her block which is a Shabby Fabrics Sweetheart Houses. It is a BOM so she gets the block once a month. It is so cute .
Here is the whole quilt.
 

Rick called to say he was at the doctor and he said that he upgraded his status to urgent and hope that he can see the neurologist within the next 2 to 3 days. If not then it will be 2 to 3 weeks  before they can fix his back which means surgery. I am praying for him to have a good result.
Doctor Horne called  to confirm my appointment tomorrow. It is for the result of my MIBI recently.

I did take some more photos of the fabric I bought yesterday, so here they are.
I love this stripe, it is perfect for  Hallowe'en.
 Cute fabrics. I hope to get started on the quilt this week. At least the cutting.
 
So that is my day.
Adam and Lisa out for a walk somewhere in the Maritimes. They walk from 45 to 60 miles a week and they go fast. Amazing!!
 
 
Here is a wonderful babysitter and the kittens seem to think so too.
The pumpkin patch  in full glory. This is a wonderful autumn snapshot.
More glorious colours, which reminds me of a picture of a lovely plant of flowers that I saw at the church this morning.
Beautiful !
 
Got that LOL.
 
Well that's it, time to go.
Have a great evening!
Bonswa.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 




No comments: