a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Monday, January 20, 2014

CW

http://www.rileyblakedesigns.com/cutting-corners/2012/2/17/cathedral-window-pincushion/

Great tutorial Cathedral Windows  pin cushion.

JEAN  Yes I did put ketchup on my perogies for the very first time. I rarely use ketchup but Ray does so I wanted to try it. Tonight more perogies and I used my usual sour cream. Much prefer that.

Also I made soup today. It started out as chicken and white bean soup but ended up with more than those ingredients. Tastes good though.

We did go out for a bit to buy some items for the soup. And we picked up a couple of prescriptions had coffee at TIM'S and a sandwich that we shared. That was all we did except to cook when we got home. Mind you that takes time to chop, dice , brown and dump into the pot.

I bought some new mid sized scissors at Tom's yesterday. They are very sharp and I think I need a scissor case to keep the points from sticking into things in my case. This is a nice case below but the points for sure would go through this case unless I can get Ray to work his magic and come up with something. 





this would make a nice little giftie for your quilting friends.



This block is such a pretty one and I think it is from the magazine 100 blocks. 
There are man such lovely blocks in that magazine. But it still is not in Canada. That is irritating. I wonder if they are actually  going to sell it here at some point. That would make me happy.  I am easily entertained LOL.

My sewing photos for today.
And here is another Singer. LOL.


Family life.


It is so sweet , three kids a mother and a father. Perfect. Just like my first family Mom, Dad, Margaret, Peter and me.  I love this photo.

From my Alaskan friend Denise, a bit of frustration here LOL.


























No comments: