a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Dresden good looking

I hope your vacation was lovely Jean and Gus too a taxi home. Ray told him that he had an appointment and could not pick him up.

Practice your dresden plates with a fast project! Get the free template for this mug rug here >> http://bit.ly/1f3olN5

I so like this lovely rainbow Dresden Plate. Dresden Plate is one of my favourite  patterns.

We had such a great day today , didn't get home until after 4:00.
First I went to the chiropractor for my back adjustment, then we went to the doctor for our regular appointment. Ray had to see her about his Rheumatoid Arthritis and she prescribed Methotrexate again. It seems to be the only thing that works but he has to be careful because it affects the kidneys and his are compromised already. So he only takes it when he is in a lot of pain. 
Then we went to Nygard's to have a look around. I found a pair of grey pants I liked but they had to order my size. I bought a watch.
And i bought two balls of wool to knit a pair of socks.
Nice colour isn't it?

Then we went over to Tim's for a doughnut and a coffee.

It was a great day , we enjoyed ourselves doing nothing special.

We came home  after all that and watched TV. Our usual kind of day.

Aah a dog in training ,such a wonderful sight.  We saw one the other day in ABC restaurant when we had breakfast with Sam. He was a young dog and not fully trained yet but he was beautiful. For some reason I assume that these dogs are males.

New word ladies.





This is it -a log cabin baby quilt. It is beautiful and the many colours will make it fun for a baby.

Using soft coloured fabrics this quilter has made a gorgeous appliqued quilt that will grace any bedroom.

A beautiful red teapot. Although I am a coffee drinker rather than a tea drinker I do love teapots. So many of them are gorgeous as is this one.

This is a Piecemaker's quilt. See all the actions. I only saw one other quilt of this type and that was many years ago at a quilt show.  They are amazing .

So that is it for tonight. 
Have a great evening folks.
Good night.










No comments: