a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Sunday, January 5, 2014

star cushion


http://bit.ly/1hpsk9F

54-40 or Fight is the name of Today's Block of the Day.

Ah sweet symmetry!



Lucy Boston Block from Loose Threads. Interesting use  of mostly one piece.Can you see it, second third and outside rows use that one shape and I don't know what to call it.

I have a busy week coming up. Tuesday it is quilting time , 
Pat will take me. Wednesday it is dinner out and then guild, Kathy will take me and Saturday it is Embroidery Club at Tom's and once again it is Kathy who will take me.
Life is getting good again.  

Ray is still suffering from pain in his muscles , but he went ahead and did so much cleaning today. Nothing ever stops him.  But that RA can be pretty painful. He has to rest.

I did some work today too. I did all the washing, wash, dry and fold WDF as I call it. I sewed on my butterfly quilt. The stitching had come undone on one of them and it needed repair. That is harder to do than the original stitching but I got it done. I made chili for dinner and that was it for me. 

These guys made me laugh. I have a couple more cat pictures. Not too many dogs around these days.

Haha Grumpy gets out in the snow. Now he's sorry and it is somebody else's fault LOL.

Bad place for a rest . How does one get off safely?

One hundred elk crossing the road. That's  a big crossing!!

We ran into elk on one of our trips but it was just a male and two of his women. Still they kept us waiting while they crossed the road.

Another old Featherweight, there are still lots of them around. I guess because they are such a hard working machine. 

That's it folks. Have a great evening despite the snow or because of the snow. Keep warm.

Good night.













No comments: