a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Monday, February 8, 2010

cutting and dicing

Sounds like a cooking show doesn't it :>))
However I am referring to cutting up fabric. The snowball blocks are making progress or I should say I am making progress with the snowball blocks . I hate to keep having to take the squares off the corners because they don't fold up to the edge. On one block today I had to take three out of four corners off. BLAH!!!
But slowly they are coming together. Ray wants to know why I am making a Hallowe'en quilt. It is because and many of you will get this, I bought an FQ of all these fabrics and only needed a very small amount so I am trying to use them up. LOL
i thimk it will be a fun quilt if ever it gets done.
I have not been doing any embroidery lately so I want to get on with it soon. For some reason I don't seem to be able to do two things at once, it's either sewing or embroidery...small brain, it only holds one thing at a time LOL>
We watched two black and white movies today, one with Jimmy Stewart as a surgeon which took place during the American Civil War. It was a good movie . The other one was silly. Why do we watch these stupid things that are supposed to be funny and aren't.
Finished the Chinese food for dinner tonight and it was still good :>))
Tonight I have to get my bag ready for tomorrow when I go to my quilting group.

No comments: