a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Olympic Digest 1/27/2010

I am having trouble seeing tonight all is blurry so I may not do a blog tonight. Check back again tomorrow.
Well I am going to try and complete this as I have another twin story and Canada won 4 medals today. We now have 13 gold medals tied for the most ever with Russia i think but am not sure.
Please frogive any spelling mistakes i can't see this small print and i am not a good typist. Anyle which way this will be short and sweet.
Two young men from Dartmouth Nova Scotia , twin brothers Brian and Dennis decided to drive across Canada in 1995 Mercuty Sable which Dennis bought for $500. Young men are so brave LOL. They spray painted theor old crate with Halifaz to Vancouver. I made taht drive both ways in 1959 ad 1961 / Coming back west with husband. 5 choldren under 6 and a mother in law in a second hand station wagon, so I know what that drive entailed. Brian says it took a week and a half, about 65 or 70 hours of driving and $1000 worth of gas.They got here and had a fabulosu time along with everyone else in town. He says it was awesome. They gave the old Sable away and he says he is thinking of heading to Australia next week.
I hope this isn;t too, too bad but franky i cannot see what I have written. I'll clean it up tomorrow...
Off line for tonight.

No comments: