a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Monday, February 15, 2010

Mary has arrived

Mary is here for a week's visit. She has asked for chili LOL. It will be on the menu. We have plans :>)
Ray has to get a crown for his root canaled tooth. The estimate came in at $900 so he went to see the dentist today to find out if he could get silver or porcelain. Sounds like the Olympics doesn't it LOL. The good news NOT is he has to have gold because the dental plan dictates the gold is the only thing they will pay for but the payment that we pay is the above number.$900....
No sewing going on today, Meg, Nicole and Candace came in with Mary for a visit. It was such fun to have them here. Meg took her cushion home with her , you can see it lots further down on this blog.
Mostly we have been watching the Olympics, I have to get to doing something other than this tomorrow.
Then there are the Dueling laptops, both Mary and I are blogging but Mary is my research person, I ask and she finds. Now how is that for cooperation :>))better than the weather LOL>

2 comments:

Miss M said...

If anyone is curious about my blog while I'm here visiting Grandma (this is Mary by the way), they can check out http://madethegrade.wordpress.com/

:) I hope lunch went well while I was out today!

nanboudreau said...

It was good!