a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Sunday, February 7, 2010

more fabrics.

Watching the Super Bowl, it is looking good for the Saints 31 to17 for them. Can't you just see New Orleans tonight!! It is so exciting!!!!
I bought 3 fat eighths this afternoon and they are in the dryer now. Tomorrow I press and cut the., I will sew tomorrow.
Tonight we went to the best Chinese food restaurant, Mr. Ho's , the best in Vancouver, well Burnaby to be precise but it is just 15 minutes away from us so it seems like Vancouver. We did overeat. This is our order; lemon chicken, dried garlic ribs, chicken chow mein, almond guy ding, sweet and sour ribs. The waitress said " too much food" LOL. they always say that but we take it home and have it the next day. No cooking tomorrow either. I am a happy camper!!
Saints win!! I called my son in Lake Charles La. and he said there was lots of excitement in Louisiana....I want to see Bourbon street.

No comments: