a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Saturday, February 13, 2010

watching the Olympics

What else haha. Great viewing today, the men's speed skating short programme. I really like this sport. The skaters speed is amazing!! So are their thighs just massive.We did watch a bit of women's hockey and then the ski jumping. I like that sport too it is amazing!! I guess this will be my word for today LOL.
Maybe for the next two weeks too :>)) Anyway I am having fun doing nothing but sitting in my chair, not something I usually do. But I did make a meat loaf for dinner and as I can see the TV from the kitchen I did not miss anything.:>))
Sven Krame of The Netherlands just skated to a record in his race, speed skating.
As for anything else in my house it isn't happening.
I did want to tell you about my youngest son who was written up in the paper along with other Vanocuverites in quotes of the decade, in speaking to his wife "Honey I'd like to take all the money we have, borrow a whole bunch more on our credit cards and start a radio station out there on the west coast of Vancouver Island" They now own 4 small radio station isn small communities serving their needs locally.
Wow!!

1 comment:

Adam said...

Mom, do you have a copy of the paper that Matthew'a quote was in? I'd really like to see it when I visit.