a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Thursday, February 25, 2010

quilts I am not doing today

That says it all.
Our friends came today and Buzz set us up to get a Nexus card so that when we go to the States we don't have to wait in line for hours. We just have to wait now for an appointment to be interviewed by the USA customs to see if we are acceptable to them. Two little old people should be acceptable don't you think? Much thanks to Buzz for her efforts on our part. We served lunch, baked Potato and bacon soup and devilled egg sandwiches. Very good, the egg sandwiches were made by us and the soup was made by Safeway from their Signature collection in the plastic tubs. Excellent soup !!
That was all we did today , made lunch , chatted and filled in forms, but it was a nice, pleasant day.
After that I read my newest book Gotham Diaries and it is interesting enough to review when I have finished it.
Ray made a salad for his dinner and didn't make one for me, Waaa. He likes endive lettuce and I can't stand it so he just makes it for himself. I teased him, did you make mine and he said do you see any? But he gave me his vinegar and oil and I added my iceberg lettuce to it. Great dinner LOL. But I made some hot chocolate and that spiced up the meal!!
I have to sign off now, I can barely see this print tonight, it's so blurry. It is awful.
Canada women won Gold in hockey-hurrah!! Happy day.

2 comments:

Miss M said...

Goodness! you're at over 400 page views all ready! I'm not even a third of that yet!!

I may just have to start popping on and linking your photos for you though ;)

nanboudreau said...

too much eh! of course some of them are mine but not nearly all..Thanks for looking and commenting my dear. Your mom came for her camera tonight.
Linking?