a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

2 photos for no reason

Haha I have nothing of any consequence to discuss tonight unless something happens this evening . So I aded two photos of my favourite dolls. One is a Shirley Temple doll. I wanted one so much when I was a little girl but never got one , my dear husband gave me one for my 60th birthday. I was still enamoured of her so she is still my favourite doll. Then when I took up quilting after retirement at 65, I discovered another love Sunbonnet Sue. I have made several quilts of her for my great grandchildren, good thing they are mostly girls LOL. You may be seeing them on this blog occasionally.
Got up so early this morning to take the kids to the airport that when I came home my body wanted to sleep so it slept until noon. How bad is that ? Then we had some errands to do which kept me from purchasing my new camera. Oh I hope tomorrow!!
Just came back from an AGM and sometimes I get tired of stupid people who monopolize the meeting with nothing to say.
Night folks.

No comments: