a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

short story,long day

That says it all , I just got home a little while ago and it is time for bed. We had a busy day doing not a lot of anything but shopping for items Lynn wanted to take home. They are leaving tomorrow and we are all getting up way to early as far as I am concerned but then I am a late sleeper. Early to bed , early to rise was not written for me LOL.
I went to see about buying a camera while Lynn and Danile were shopping at a nearby store in the mall. The saleslady gave a very convincing salestalk about this really nice camera which had what I wanted so it was not a hard sell by any means. So I said I'll buy it ,she went to the back of the store for the camera. I was really happy about it. She came back with a sad face and said we sold the last one last week.:>( But I have this one which is a good camera and it is $100 cheaper. Not really what I want I said, you did such a great job of selling me that first camera that I am going to look about to see if I can find it somewhere else. Sad story :>(
So tomorrow I'll check out a couple of other places. Maybe I'll be lucky.
Time for me to go to bed folks, have a good evening if you are not already asleep.

No comments: