a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Thursday, May 27, 2010

sewing on borders

One inch borders on my heart quilt to separate the body of the quilt from the border sewed on and pressed, cut the outer borders and pinned on the long sides. That was it for sewing today but I was happy to get at it again. I was happy to sew after all the time we had company and I couldn't.
Although I spent a lot of time trying to thread the needle with my needle threader , finally I did it the old way and that worked. Surprise!!
We bought me a new camera this morning as I found my other one sitting on my car hood. My neighbour put it there. She said it was on the cement floor in the garage. It looked like it had been stepped on. That was fine as I wanted a new one, Does it sound deliberate or was it just my mind working overtime.
I forgot to mention that Daniel also had a loss. He lost his cell phone in the ocean over in Victoria. I told him it was heading for Japan LOL.
We also bought a new coffee pot, ours was a pain in the butt so we decided to buy it before the new tax comes in and makes everything so much more expensive.
Tomorrow I'll add on the final borders to my quilt and sandwich it. I do have the backing .
AND I'll take pictures , let's see if I can download them onto my computer.

No comments: