a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Saturday, May 15, 2010

company's coming

For the next ten days we are hosting our daughter and son in law from Quebec. We plan on taking them places so will be quite busy while they are here. However my laptop fits in the car :>))
We spent the day shopping and cleaning so that it is all ready for tomorrow. We clean every week on Sunday so we are a day earlier this week.
The worst part for me was having to move so much of my sewing stuff into the back room so that the room our company will be sleeping in will not be full of my machines etc. I won't be sewing while they are here, sob. However we plan to go over to Victoria for a day or two and up to Whistler for one day.
Since they live in northern Quebec I think/hope they will enjoy the ferry ride over to Victoria. I really want to go on the train to Whistler but that ain't going to happen LOL
So my sewing today consisted of moving my stuff, nothing else except to copy off the on line machine quilting class I signed up for and have had absolutly no time to even do more than run off the lessons. I sure hope things calm down some this summer.
Take good care folks!

No comments: