a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Monday, May 31, 2010

strange things are lurking in the night

My internet is disconnections and re connecting , I hope I can write thes blog before we disconnect once again.
This morning was another grey day,so I put on my brightest yellow shirt to mimic the sun, it is a very cheerful colour. Speaking of shirts This one came from Walmart. They used to sell T shirts that had the style I preferred and they were of a quality that was very good. Lots of colours and I think I bought them all LOL. Whoops internet off again.... Back to the shirts , the most recent ones I bought....connected again --weird, were of such thin fabric you could spit through them. I won't be buying any more.
Today I sandwiched my little Hallowe'en table topper. Since I have no table I can use I hope it works okay,looks all right.
Tomorrow I shall take my heart quilt to my sewing group and sandwichit at the church where there is a table I can use.
The sun came out this afternoon and it is still here :>)
I am thinking of what quilt I can make after these two are finished. I have some lovely Japanese fabrics and the Bento Box pattern which would be great together,so that is one of my options. Decisions,decisions!!!
Bon Soir!

No comments: