a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Thursday, May 6, 2010

very nice young men

I know you are aware of my troubles with laptops but I have neglected to tell you that the young men who served us were unusually helpful and polite throughout the whole ordeal. They gave such wonderful service with great patience. For anyone in the Vancouver area who are reading this blog these two young men work at London Drugs in Bend Crossing in Burnaby. Just ask for Clayton and Ben if you
are looking for computers . Commercial over.:>))
We went to Lenscrafter this morning to get fitted for new glasses , that was for me, one pair and it was $550. Honestly it is awful. Ray had to get his last month. So now we can both see better , at least when I get my new glasses in 10 day.
Then we went to get the new laptop which was having all the data transferred over,
got it done ,brought it home and it would not access the internet. After two hours of fiddling with it I called Clayton, he said to bring it and the wireless router in. After he worked for a while we decided that my router was not strong enough for the new computer so we bought a new one. Now it all works. I am happy now. I like this laptop , it has a good keyboard, easy to use.We didn't geet home until after six, I was tired , so after I made dinner it was time to do nothing so this blog is a do nothing blog LOL.
They say you need to have 8 hours sleep to function well and to live long, so sleep well, live long and be happy.
Take good care!! :>))

No comments: