a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Saturday, May 29, 2010

a somewhat lazy day with a bit of fabric preparation

After doing our grocery shopping we didn't do a lot of anyhting else. It is so cold here today that we actually put on the heat. It is off at the end of March and stays off until the end of October. But it is so cold here right now, we can't believe it so the heat is on. No point in being silly LOL.
The hockey game is on and it is tied 5-5 at the end of the second period. Amazing playing.
All I did today is get something ready to be mailed. I play in an on line Bingo game group where we submit a fat quarter at the beginning of each game and if we win we get all the fat quarters that have been sent in by the players and then have to call the next game but do not play it. I have won a lot lately. So had to send in postage and my fat quarter for the next game which I will call. I feel almost guilty about the number of times I have won recently . So hopefully it won't happen again for a while.
I do love the FQs I get though don't get me wrong but hopefully some other participant wins, well someone will win this game since I don't play LOL. I have been playing this game for many years.
Then I mucked around in my large tote looking for some batting for the heart quilt but none I had fit. Oh and I had to trim and press the fabric I sent in for the game, then made a Greek salad for dinner. That was the day!
A friend wants to know how to make a good corner for her binding so I want to make another tutorial, will have to get a bit of a quilt ready for that.It is fun putting all that together.
I'm done for the day, have a good one . I am going to finish my book tonight, what about you?

No comments: