a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Monday, May 17, 2010

missing blog

Whoops I forgot to write in my blog yesterday. We were kind of busy with our company. We had to get up early to go to the airport . While we were there we met my son and his family. My granddaughter was flying to Ottawa, we browsed the book store together which was very nice. I wanted to buy The Girl Who Payed With Fire but it was $13.50 so I decided to wait until I finished The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. It is a great story and an even greater mystery . You cannot figure out the ending until the ending. :>))
It is nearly finished but as with most mysteries within mysteries there is still more to come.
When Lynn and Daniel got here we went out for breakfast as they were really hungry not having eaten at all . Lynn was afraid of getting sick on the plane so they chose not to eat.
Later we went to the mall so lynn could buy things for her grandchildren since we have different shops in a bigger city than in a small one.
Soon Matthew is coming over to challenge Daniel to a chess game, apparently it is not a challenge at all as Daniel is very good and Matthew has not played for years. But it is a nice thing for Matthew to do since he doesn't even know Daniel . It should be interesting, Matthew doesn't speak French and Danile speaks little English .
Have a great day!!

No comments: