a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Saturday, May 1, 2010

We are going south

Like the Canada geese we are leaving town and going south over the border tomorrow. We want to test our new nexus cards. I have booked a hotel room at the Tulalip Hotel in Marysburg. It will be a short trip just overnight for Sunday , maybe Monday too , who knows. We like to play it by ear , it's more spontaneous that way. It is also convenient for us as we have new neighbours moving in across the hall and they will probably tie up the elevator for most of the day and as I am not good for climbing the stairs it makes sense to leave town LOL. I am looking foreward to doing some shopping at the outlet malls there. Maybe I can find a quilt shop too, now wouldn't that be nice. Especially if I can get Ray to stop haha.
I have no idea why we did so much grocery shopping today, we knew we were going away, more spontaneity I suppose LOL. There you have it elders are able to live it up !! We don't need to think ahead, no jobs, no visitors, no tasks that need to be done today!
It's a good life and any day above the ground is a good day :>))
I did some work on the napkin tutorial today but got to a point in the instructions that made no sense to me so I had to leave off.Who would have a problem makinganapkin I ask you LOL. There is aletter into my friend for a more clear explanation. However I did come up with a good idea at the beginning of the instructions ,much to my surprise, which I am happy to share when the whole thing is finished. Once again it may be later in the week after I come back.
See you in a few days, no blog tomorrow, but mabe Monday. I must take my camera...
Take care folks.

No comments: