a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Sunday, November 24, 2013

missed

Sorry folks, I missed yesterday's blog. We went to a party last night, an early Christmas party with the company that Ray worked for. They alwasy invite us even though it has been several years since he worked  there.
It was a fine time and good food. When we got home I was so tired , but it was a good tired. I fell right into bed and to sleep not even thinking about the blog. I have pictures but they are still in the camera.  
Tonight I'll take them off and write a proper blog. 
Today is Sam's birthday. 
Happy Birthday Sam!  I think he is 38. Imagine a grandson who is 38. Great guy. We will be seeing him on Monday. I am looking forward to that.
This is my explanation for missing the blog. See you all tonight.
Have a great day.

No comments: