a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Thursday, November 28, 2013

sad today

I am sad today worrying about my Richard and what he has to face mostly alone. I wish he lived here on the west coast where at least we could help a bit and see him a lot. What this ALS has done is taken so much from him. And taken my son from me. I am sad. 

We had a nice day today , met Buzz and Bob for a bit of lunch. And of course forgot to take pictures. I did take the camera  but it spent the day at the bottom of my purse.  Grr.

However our visit was good and we talked about many things. It is a funny arrangement, Bob and Ray chat about whatever men talk about and Buzz and I discuss lady  topics. Buzz and I talk about family, Christmas, cooking and all the things women discuss. 
The men talked about Albion, driving, aches and pains.

I got a bit sick and we had to leave for home where I spent the afternoon  in bed. After a while I felt better and got up for a bite of dinner.  I had more of the tortiere and gravy and it was good for the second day.  And now we are watching the news. It is all good for us.

Ooh my arm is so itchy. It has itched ever since I had the IV implanted in my are for a year after I was sick with all those infections in 2011 and 2012.   



On top of a long arm quilting machine is a great place to rest LOL.

Tomorrow I have to go and get the colour cartridges for my printer. Buzz sent me the information on where to get some cheap but it did not have one for my particular printer . Too bad as they were quite cheap. 123InkCartridges.ca  
This should get you there if you live around here. 

Babysitting comes naturally to some.
LOL. This dog is a natural keeper. I love it.


A beautiful conure and her babies.  I think this might be a Patagonian conure but I am not sure any more. At one time I knew all the parrots but I haven't thought of them for so long. This is one good mommy.

I hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving dinner as these two little guys are enjoying their pumpkin pie.

A boy and his horse.

Time's up folks.
Have a great evening.
Good night.









No comments: