a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

OH TuesdayTuesday

Ah Tuesday, the day Pat and I go to our quilting group. First we go to Starbucks and then to the church. I forgot to take pictures, fiddle sticks. Betty Lu had her latest opus grande   , it is a beauty as are all her quilts.  And Wendy had finished her top of pieced pups. They are so cute. Hopefully she will bring it again. Next week I won't be going  as Ray has to go to the Pain Clinic for the first time and I want to go with him to see what they say he should do about the pain he suffers from Rheumatoid Arthritis. I think I'll ask them both to bring their quilts another week.

I worked on applique as we all do there at the church. My work was hearts for a heart quilt. This one all the hearts are red fabrics , not all the same fabrics though. It will be interesting. I have made several heart quilts and always enjoy them. Some are pink , some multi-coloured and some red. 
This is my multi-coloured lap quilt. All the hearts are made from fabrics with hearts on them. 
Well this one does not want to move so here it is on its side so turn your head LOL. This one went to Quebec for one of the little girls.

Betty makes a lot of heart quilts , hers are like Joseph's coat of many colours but hearts of many fabrics. Always beautiful. She makes them for the Children's Hospital and the kids can take them home.

When I got home I had a nap. Ray says all this makes me too tired and he is right it does make me tired but it is worth it to me. I have a chance to visit with my friends and an opportunity to see what everyone is doing. It is always great!  Ray worries if I get too tired but there is always a nice nap that perks me up.

I still have not done my embroidery but hope that tomorrow will be  the day. If  I could just stay in one day then maybe I could do my embroidery. 
Anyway that is my day.


I think Diane made this quilt. I kept it on my computer because I love it. Pink and white are so pretty.
LOL.

My brain is not functioning too well tonight. So I am going to close for the night.
Have a great evening folks.

Good night.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.