a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Sunday offerings

We love the New York Beauty Block! Learn more about this sophisticated block & check out a few of our favorite patterns herehttp://bit.ly/17XPFvQ

http://www.hideousdreadfulstinky.com/2013/08/diy-fabric-notebooks.html


 Nice little notebook, good for you and great for a Christmas gift.

Our day was a great one except that we got lost out in the wilds of Surrey.   We were on our way to Peter's and Judith's for lunch and I read the map the wrong way and we were all lost on one side of the 
highway, so we drove over to the other side of the highway . I was very confused despite the fact that Peter said it was very clear. It was a mapquest map and I could  not read it correctly. Something wrong with my reading skills I guess. We ended up at Walmart on 24th Ave and I called Peter . My phone initially did not work either, something funny going on with that too. But I finally got it to work. This is my new phone and I am unfamiliar with how it works. My old phone was so easy. Anyway Peter came and guided us to their place. I would never have found it.  Judith said even she had trouble finding it when they first bought the place.  I didn't feel so badly then.

What a wide smile!

We were welcomed by Guiness the family dog who was in the car with Peter.. He is a sweetie , so friendly. Peter  let us into the house. It was very nice, we had not been there before so all was new. 
Peter and Guiness


We had a cold lunch of cheese , crackers, grapes, blackberries and small tomatoes, tea and coffee. It was very tasty, I enjoyed the feast.  Thank you Judith.
We left about 3:00 and got home around 4:00.  I was very tired and had a nap until 5:30. 
All I wanted for dinner was a bowl of chicken noodle soup. Easy to make, simple to eat.
Ray had one of his special sandwiches. He makes such good ones.

And that was the day for us. Now we are watching the news and relaxing.

To all my teacher friends, I get it LOL.



Nice bag, enjoy making it.

Time for dogs and cats.

Look alikes



Oh yes it is!

hahaha We all need a new look once in a while.

All wrapped up like an apple.

That's it for me. I slept wrong last night and  and my neck and shoulder are very sore. 

Have a lovely evening folks.
Good night.



















No comments: