a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Monday, May 9, 2016

A quiet Sunday

We spent a very quiet day at home today. I have another cold, it seems to me it was just recently that I had one of these colds, so now I am thinking it is spring allergies that are going on. What a pain. If I use anti allergy medicine it makes me sleepy. I must go and see if there is anti drowsy medication.  In the meantime my nose is running and I am coughing, headache too . What a pain this is. I guess I will need to get something to help.
The cleaning lady came today and did her job. It is always so clean I think she must wonder why we need her, but we like it to stay clean so it has to be done. Ray used to do it all mostly but now he doesn't need to because we have the lady. And I won't let him clean before she gets here. LOL.
I had to get mad at him for that. But he has discovered the joy of having a cleaning lady.
  As we stayed in all day there is nothing much to write about. I haven't talked to anyone on the phone either other than Pat calling to see if I am going to quilting tomorrow. However we are going to the eye doctor tomorrow. I have not been for a long time.I think my eyes need to be looked at.
I ate half a bag of salt and vinegar chips. I love them, good thing we do not buy them regularly.  But now my lips will peel, that is the punishment for eating such good stuff. Kind of like a hangover from drinking.
I am going to phone Richard soon. I did and he is busy packing up meat with Katie , meat a friend gave him I am thinking it might be game. He likes wild game, he used to hunt himself.
That is all for tonight folks.
I am having a good week ahead....


No comments: