a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Sunday, May 8, 2016

special

A beautiful day for Mother's Day. Peter came over with flowers. What a sweetheart he is. Jim called from Edmonton , Rick called from Calgary, Adam called from Louisiana and I spoke to Aaron and young Adam. And Matthew sent me a card. Sam called to take us for lunch next week.   It was lovely to hear from them all!! I had a very happy day.
The rest of the day was spent watching TV and laptopping. 
So I had a very pleasant day . I' m happy to hear from all my men.
Ray set up dinner we did not have much as we went out for lunch yesterday to celebrate Mother's Day.
I hope there is something good on TV tonight . Right now we are watching Bill Marr, We get him, he is a political commentator but more democratic than republican.  We like to keep up on the politics of the day. Big fight on this programme. Clinton or Trump sad choice.
Tonight he is talking about drug addiction, percoset was the drug he used as an example of addiction to prescription drugs.
I am still knitting up those little dish cloths that I give away to friends. The pile is getting high so I had better find someone to give them to. I knit them because it calms me down if I have one of those days, it is better than drugs I think.   So everybody take up your knitting needles and calm down.
Time is up folks I'll be here again tomorrow.
               


No comments: