a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Monday, May 23, 2016

Sunday rest

Sunday, I think  it is Sunday. Every day is Sunday when you don't have to go to work. So Sunday it is. And we didn't even go out. We did the laundry and that is all.. I made two tomato sandwiches for lunch, one for each of us. Tomato and Mayonnaise, excellent. I haven't had one of those forever. Now what shall I make for supper, nothing big as neither of us are very hungry, it will have to be simple and easy. Any ideas? haha.

Sitting for the day is restful if not particularly healthy, but that is what I did today. Computering and writing were my activities today. I did write to Bob and Buzz  to see if they can go for lunch this coming week but so far no response. They are probably out somewhere. I hope they can come for  lunch at Metrotown during the week.
However it does make one sleepy. Activity is required to keep awake. 
We are watching the case of Dr. Crippen a case in the early 1900s. I have read of this case before but it is still interesting. Dr. Crippen killed his wife and with his paramour took themselves off on the HMS Montrose to America. Canada , I think.  Yes that is right.
Finished for today.


No comments: