a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

census

I just filled out the Census form tonight. It didn't take too long to do.
The government likes to keep track of us every once in a while. But they put the information to good use.

We were watching the news of the fires in Fort McMurray again today. So much devastation and people all evacuating the area and leaving all their valuable behind.  So terribly tragic.  


I have had it for today and am very tired tonight. I want to go to bed soon . I think it will be an early night for me. Right now it is 9:25. Is that too soon? No not as far as I am concerned. 

Ray says he is falling asleep, good!! I can go to bed shortly.

Have a great evening no matter where you spend it.LOL

Good night dear friends.

No comments: