a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

What did we do

What did we say?  We did very little today and said even less. 

Now let's see if I can remember what we did. Oh yes I went with Pat to Langley where our hostess, Diane,  lives on a beautiful property with a lovely little pond and a wonderful brown Lab dog who greeted us all individually. I love that dog, wish I could have one. But that won't work in this apartment. I like a big dog like that one. So friendly and gentle. Such a fabulous creature.

We, the Tuesday group, were there to have our annual summer 
party. Diane always hosts it, she is so generous with her time and home. The weather was glorious, sunny and warm. It is a pot luck party as all our get togethers are. The food was delicious and varied as are all pot lucks. Thank you Diane for sharing your home and garden. Pat drove me back home and said she would not be available next Tuesday so I won't be going to Tuesday sewing next week. That is always disappointing but I look forward to the following week. And thank you Pat for driving me to sewing each week.

I did not have anything to do at sewing since I don't have anything on the go at the moment. I hope to get something ready for the following week. 

Rick and I chatted a bit today. Ray was hoping that he could fix our  TV programming  from Edmonton but he was unable to do so . He will be here on the 14th so can do the job then. Catherine is away in Hong Kong right now but Bobby is helping him . He has good friends and I am so grateful to them for the help they give him.

Jim called too and we talked for a while. He was busy with one of his rentals getting ti ready for the next tenant. He keeps going all the time. such energy he has. 

After I got home I had a little lay down but no nap.Not a lot of energy here LOL.

Have a great evening folks.




No comments: