a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Friday, May 13, 2016

lately

My blog seems to be running late these days. Sometimes I forget to write it earlier. Too much running around the net LOL.
As for our day it started a long time ago and I tend to forget what happened in the morning. I do recall that we went to Tim's for a soup and sandwich. They make really good soup. Today it was turkey/rice and was excellent. I always come away for there wanting to make some myself but then forget when I arrive back home. I am usually tired and have a nap instead. Maybe tomorrow morning I'll make some. Whoops I have no turkey in the fridge. Not much of anything else either. But then tomorrow is grocery shopping day so I might buy some turkey , a leg will do the job don't you think. I prefer dark meat it has lots more flavour. I just asked Ray to remind me to buy the leg. Sometimes if I ask him to remember it sparks my memory.
I did nothing of any interest this afternoon . I wish I could get more energy. 
I guess maybe my advanced age has something to do with being tired.
Tomorrow I have to do my nails and paint them with the pretty new polish I bought at London Drugs today. I also bought two paperbacks but they are in the bedroom and I can't be bothered to get up and find out what the titles are. But I bought them both so I think they will be good. Usually one does not buy books that are not of interest.
Time to go to bed. Have a good evening folks.


No comments: