a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Friday, May 6, 2016

stillnot well

Thank you Michelle for your kind healing thoughts. I am feeling better tonight but still not up to writing much. Once again I did not get out today.
Not much to say other than yuch not feeling well .  But still it will get better.
At least we are not victims of the great fire in Fort MacMurray described by one of the fore victims as apocalyptic. It is dreadful. The fire cannot be put out I am not sure what the reason is, but it is a horrendous fire.
We pray for rain. Only rain can can fix this tragedy. And here it smells like rain but this is far away from the Fort.
I know it is early but I feel like going to bed . It is just 8 :11. 
We are watching WW2 films once again. For some reason we both like that. I guess because we were young when WW2 occured and it made such a huge impression on us. It was a big thing in our house when we were children as both my mom and dad were British and talked about the war a lot, many letters came from Britain, so we were pretty inundated with the war news.
That's it folks I am going to bed.  Have a good evening my friends.


No comments: