a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Thursday, May 5, 2016

terror

Fire in the north, it is terrifying. The fire is burning up the north of Alberta and finishing off the forests. It is horrifying and fire knows no boundaries. We can only pray for rain and there is no rain in sight. I wonder if will jump the borders of Alberta and come down in B.C. 
We are bone dry here in the city too and as usual I worry about Vancouver when the weather is this dry. It is early in the season for such aridity , only April and in April it usually rains. Not so this year.
Where has the rain gone?  I love the rain and sure hope it comes again soon.
I have been sick in bed most of the day and will soon be back there  as I am still pretty worn out. But tomorrow should be better, I hope. I do not like spending my day in bed. I am up now for a short time but that will be it.
Now I am too tired to stay up for long.
Good night folks,

No comments: