a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Sunday, July 24, 2016

A sunny day

Another beautiful day here in Vancouver. We had a fine time with Adam. Early in the day we watched TV and then Adam took us out for fish and chips at Cockney Kings. It was great. They do wonderful fish and chips at that restaurant and we all thoroughly enjoyed our meal. Thank you once again Adam.

I called Richard today , it was Katherine's birthday so there was a party going on there. Happy Birthday Katherine. You are a great lady.

Now we are watching the evening news. 
we always watch the news as we like to know what is going on in the world and in the city. 

We did nothing else except visit with Adam. A nice thing to do , it made us happy.

I am continuing to knit my little cloths. I gave Adam some to take to Lisa and now I need to increase my pile again.  

Matthew is meeting up with Adam later in the evening. They are sympatico and that makes me happy. 

That is all folks for this Sunday. Tomorrow may be busier.
Have a great evening.


No comments: