a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

bad memory



Here it is after ten and I just remembered my blog. I get doing other things some times and it slips my mind. But anyway I am here for a short conversation.

My day went well and we were  out and about for a short while.I have trouble remembering what I did today. But since it is Tuesday I know I went to my sewing group. Pat picked me up and we went to the mall for coffee before we traveled on to our sewing group. We talked over what we did this week while drinking our coffee.

I spent time trying to find one small piece of blue fabric to no avail. I'll try again tomorrow. It just has to be somewhere in my room with all the other fabric.
Anyway I did have  fine time at the sewing group. It is always fun to be with these friends. I just did a bit of applique, more hearts for a border on the quilt I am making for our great granddaughter in Quebec.She is fairly newborn.

After I came home I lay down for a while. On Tuesdays I have to get up at 7:00 which is two hours earlier than my regular time, so I have to catch up those two hours.  I did that and so far I have done nothing worthwhile for the rest of the day. I spend a lot of time on my laptop. My most recent plan is to keep off my laptop and do something useful for a change. Starting tomorrow!!!  LOL

I must get working on knitting my dishcloths. Adam wants some to take back to Louisiana and he is coming up June 15th. It will be great to see him.

We are watching an old fashioned show where they are doing some old dances. It brings back memories of the days when dances were more formal instead of a mish mash.

That's all I have to say tonight folks. I hope your evening went well.
Good night!

No comments: