a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Friday, July 15, 2016

idea

I had an idea for a blog but it has since escaped me. I hope the idea returns .

Our day was so low down and easy. Ray had to go to St. Paul's and Matthew took him there. I stayed home and rested. Those two don't need me along with them. 

Pink is such a lovely colour. The dish cloth I am now knitting is pink yarn. I find pink to be so relaxing and easy on the eyes. Is it because I am female or is it actually pink that does it. No matter it does the job.

I expect Adam to arrive this evening if he doesn't go to Sam's place. I talked to him a while go and he was in Houston. Usually there is a long wait in Houston to make connections to Vancouver.When I went from here to Houston the wait was at least four hours long.
I think he said he would be here around 10:30 tonight. I'll be up anyway so there won't be a problem. I am looking forward to seeing him.  I was thinking about Jim and hoping he will come down from Edmonton soon. I would love to see him. Now would be a good time with Adam here. I think Adam is here for a week. I just tried to call Jim but he is out, no answer.

I had an afternoon rest while Matthew and Ray were gone.It was not a sleep but a rest. And it was very enjoyable. I like to read in the afternoon if I am home.

Now it is almost supper time, we don't know what we are going to have for supper tonight. I would like something simple. For me simple means macaroni with butter and parmesan cheese. One of my favourite foods.

And that is all folks. Have a lovely evening wherever you are. It is beautiful here.


No comments: