a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

inside

I did not go out all day today. Ray went up to the store for some items, bread being the most important item.  I did not feel like going out because I am feeling a bit under the weather today.  Tomorrow will be a better day I am sure.

That means nothing much of interest to write about. I just did a bit of laundry and little else. I spend too much time on my laptop I am afraid. I do have a bit of sewing to do but nothing vital. Actually I can't quite recall what I have to sew . I'll have to check it out when I go to the sewing machine. 

I don't even know what we are going to have for supper tonight. Bad planning that is. No planning is really what I am talking about.
If Ray feels like it maybe we can go out for supper. If not perhaps he has an idea or two. There is always bacon and eggs. Sometimes we have that for supper. We don't often eat a big meal at supper. We rarely order in for some reason. I know lots of folks do order in. Chinese food is a good order but for just the two of us that order would be too much. If the kids are here then we order in. More people to eat the food. Ray has just suggested we have a salad. That works for me. We both enjoy a salad.

I have not talked to anyone but Ray today so no news here.  It has been very quiet. But that's okay, sometimes we need a quiet day to rest and relax. 

We are just watching old movies on TV today. The last one was Black and white and this next one is in colour. They are all about Randolph Scott this afternoon. I like these marathons on a lazy afternoon. 

My blog is short today doing nothing begets writing nothing. 
Have a lovely evening folks.






No comments: