a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

minor

Ray has been in the hospital since this morning. He had what was supposed to be a minor hernia surgery. Not so minor as he is unable to wake up. He thought it would be a local aenasthetic but obviously not. I am worried about him but they are keeping him in the hospital so that is good. Matthew has been with him all day and is still there. He just said it would be 8 or 9 o'clock before they let him out. Matthew is so good staying with him all day. Caroline has been with me all day, keeping me company and I greatly appreciate her spending her day with me.

So this is what we did all day, wait for news about Ray. He will be a bit groggy when he gets home I guess and will want to go to bed.

Because all we did was wait there is not much on the way of news to report.  So I wish you all a lovely evening folks.

No comments: