a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Sunday, July 17, 2016

gone

Adam has gone over to Sam's for tonight and tomorrow until the evening when Adam is taking us up to Grouse Mountain for dinner at the top of the mountain. I have lived here most of my life and have not gone up that mountain. Never skied so felt no need to go up. But this will be wonderful and I must remember my camera. 

Adam left around one o'clock and Ray and I went to Safeway. Haha big deal eh!!   Then we just came home and did nothing.  I did my computer, Ray watched TV. I thought to have a short nap but the phone rang and that was it.  Serious business!!!

I have a blood spot on my left hand, I wonder how that happens. Ray gets them too. No reason for either of us, I did not bang my hand on anything, it just erupted.

I have done nothing today , seriously! I was so lazy. Well a load of laundry but that is all.
Tomorrow I hope to do better. At least go out for a while and get some walking in.

I gave Adam a number of the dishcloths I knit. Lisa likes them and apparently so does one of his friends . They are great to use in any area where there is water usage.  And it keeps me busy knitting which I like. I like to keep my hands occupied when I am sitting in the evening.

And that is all folks. Have a great evening. It is gorgeous here.




No comments: