a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Saturday, July 30, 2016

not well

Ray is not well , he still feels ill from his surgery and is affected by the anasthetic. I have become a nurse, not my trade but you learn how when the need strikes.  He is still suffering the after affects of his surgery. He does not recover quickly. 

Because of that we have not gone out for days. Matthew brings us what we need. Thanks Matthew.  If he comes today I think I'll ask him to take me to the Crossings so I  can do a bit of shopping. We don't need very much as Ray is not eating much and neither am I. I did make him some tomato soup and toast. And he is eating that with some encouragement from me. Some might call it nagging but I call it encouragement LOL.

Other than his illness report there is not much else to say today.  I will report in later this afternoon. Maybe there will be something to say.

No comments: