a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

fish and chips

I took Adam and Lisa , Sam and Ray out for fish and chips tonight at Cockney Kings. It was delicious. I had oysters with my fish and chips, an added pleasure. Lisa loves to go there when she comes from Louisiana. That was her first request :>).
We spent the afternoon at Chapters looking at books and having coffee at Starbucks which is in Chapters so that you can have a coffee and read the book that you have paid for. No reading books you have not paid for. LOL. It was such a pleasant way to fill in the afternoon, books, coffee and family, what could be better . I had such a happy day!!
To me books are great friends, they entertain you, comfort you and guide you on times of trouble. I have found great comfort in poetry in difficult times. Poets have perceptive insights into life and love, better than a psychiatrist :>))
I did not sew today , the machines are in hiding LOL.
It was raining here and snowing as well, what a surprise after such lovely weather during the Olympics.
I have a theory about the rain, so listen up all you ladies. Rain is nature's moisturizer , it keeps your skin soft and supple. if you want to look younger than your age live in a rain forest :>))
That's all ladies, have a good night, sleep well and walk in the rain.

No comments: