a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

late blog, long nap

I took a long nap this afternoon and didn;t get up until dinner time. What a lazy day for me.
I am still missing my laptop so I have to climb the stairs to get to the PC and since my hip is really bad I don't like doing that. Ah the blessing of old age LOL.
However I did do two tea towels, one you have seen before , the cappuccino one but the other is new to you and new to me. It is a display of Autumn leaves. Not that it is in season but Autumn will come as surely as the sun will shine , such wisdom.
I ran out of stabilizer but was able to improvise . I used iron on stabilizer instead of sticky and it worked fine for the tea towels. As usual I put the clear washable on top to make sure the stitches did not sink into the fabric.
My machine behaved beautifully today just one thread breakage , the black thread and it always breaks.
Ray had his root canal and now the freezing has come out and he is in pain. Not at all surprising, he did take some extra strenght Tylenol but it seems to me something stronger would be in order. We don't have anything stronger so Tylenol it is.
I did finally undo that sock I was unhappy with and started a new one with different yarn. Because I was happy I knit right down to the turning of the heel in one evening. It is nearly 9:00 so I won't get a lot done tonight but it is a good start.
Funny thing Happiness makes everything go better. Not Coke!!! :>))
But that is another blog!
Enough for tonight folks.
Have a good one.

No comments: