a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Sunday, March 28, 2010

TV NEWS

I have brought the Blue Footed Boobies up to the top as we all need a laugh occasionally :LOL.
Now for a commercial break, Oh you haven't heard the news yet? Well wait a minute :>))
BIG FIVE FLARE... 5 red sticks of gum come sliding furioulsy out of the package and immediately morph into a fire breathing DRAGON. I loved it. Some commercials are just plain fun, others are not:>)
Now for the news. Barack Obama visitied Kabul today, the things that really caught my eye was all the phone cameras clicking away taking pictures of the event. How times have changed wouldn't you say?
For Canadian readers , the floodways around Winnipeg have been opened . You know what that means don't you. The Mighty Red River is causing mighty trouble again. For Americans it probably means flooding in North Dakota once more.
Did you turn off your lights last night? Well do it tonight , just for an hour.:>)
Just looking at an enormous yellow Python , part of a refuge for Exotic animals. So many bought when small and they grow up to be very large and unmanageable so they are abandoned.
Do not buy your kids a baby alligator, cute when a baby but deadly when an adult. :>((((
Just a bit of advice from the blogger who has seen it all LOL.
That's my news content for tonight. Short eh!
No sewing today, my hip is so sore I can barely walk although I did but took it a bit easier for the day.
Now to rest again after I go downstairs. I'll knit for a bit. One sock done and the other started.
Same to you, take a rest!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, Just leaving a bit of a comment to see if you can finally reach my blog! Let me know what happens...Beth

nanboudreau said...

Sometimes I can get it but not when it is on the list.
Nan