a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

so far so little

I did so little today of any importance. We went looking for bed pillows and found some that work for us, had some Chinese food for lunch and then came home. I was supposed to go to a class tonight but my friend Kathy is unavailable and Ray does not like me to drive at night. I'd have to go across a very busy bridge at rush hour that has so many accesses to it that it is quite frightening. We call that bridge design a "Malaria germ" LOL . The huge trucks on the bridge and ramps scare me silly. Once one of them nearly drove right into me and I had to move over so fast into another lane. Fortunately for me that lane had no traffic in it at that moment or I woud have been gone. And that wasn't a terribly busy time. In other words I am staying home tonight. But I did call and ask that Tom, the owner of the shop, save me the panel and I'll pick it up next week. It is so cute.. a lovely dinosaur panel. That's why I signed up for the class anyway LOL I'll take a photo of it next week.
After sepnding half the afternoon looking for the supply list which was hidden in the delete section of my computer I decided not to go as it called for sandwiching the panel as a prerequisite to arriving at the class.
Another time...:>))
However I did manage to get the lines drawn on the last of my squares for the Snowball blocks, tomorrow I'll sew some of them. Promise LOL!!
Tonight I'll knit on that dratted baby sweater with the holes or more professionally the yarn overs or YO in the pattern. The back should be done soon and then the fronts. so soon I'll be back to my beloved socks VBG. I have customers waiting. I might knit socks any way as a rest in between the pieces of the sweater.
I'll call it a night !! Night!

No comments: